Wednesday, January 26

Lunch to Go

So I don't always carry a lunch like this with me to class. But when I have leftovers from the night before, or when I have a lot of time in the morning, I like to put my lunch in a Japanese-style bento box that I own so that I may have lunch without having to return to my apartment or buying lunch. Hit the jump to see what's my lunch like today.



As you can see, my box has two tiers. The tier on the right is the bottom tier. That is where I put food that I'd like to put in the microwave. It's kind of hard to tell what's exactly in it now. It has a pork chop and a baked potato on a bed of napa cabbage leafs and covered with red pepper (leftovers from the night before).

The top tier is on the left. Here I like to put things I can eat while waiting for the bottom tier to heat up in the microwave. Today I have 1.5 oz almonds, 1 oz brie, and the rest is filled with a simple salad of napa cabbage and carrots, dressed with soy sauce, vinegar, and sesame oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment