Friday, January 21

Kimi ni Todoke Wallpaper

Just recently I discovered this glorious Kimi ni Todoke digital wallpaper. I'd like to share it with you now. Click on it for the 1440x900 version.



The show itself, based on the manga of the same name, is a super sweet high school romance (sweet like awesome, sweet like sugar, AND "aw"-inducingly sweet), and it's much better than I just made it sound. It's the first show in a while that makes me go HHHHNNNGGGG (like I'm having a heart attack) while simultaneously putting a day-long smile on my face. The first season (25 episodes) has already aired in Japan, and every episode is available with English subtitles somewhere on the Net. The second season is currently airing, with me eagerly awaiting each week for a new episode. If you haven't already figured it out, it comes highly recommended from me. Watch it. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment