Saturday, June 11

Blog On Hiatus

As of late, I've been having some trouble finding inspiration, both for my life and for this blog. I'd rather not force myself to write half-interesting blog posts for you, my readers, so I'm going to put this blog down for a little bit. I've been thinking about a lot of stuff that would really worth putting in the blog. But I feel that it's too soon to put all these words down where anyone could read them. Maybe I'll write a new post here and there from time to time, but for now the posts are going to be few and far between. I'll definitely start writing new posts in a while, so don't think this is the last you'll hear from me. Enjoy what I've written so far, and if you'd like to hear from me further about something, feel free to leave a comment. I'll check back every now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment